Lee Ann McAdoo Stop5G Report
As we rapidly advance toward a #5G rollout, scientists continue to point to incomplete data on just how harmful electromagnetic radiation actually is. A new report suggests it is even harmful for tiny insects and plant life. If humans die off, the planet will survive. But if insects like bees and spiders die, the planet as we know it would cease to operate.
01. Like: http://fb.me/Stop5G
02. Follow: http://twitter.com/Stop5G
03. Join: http://fb.com/groups/Stop5G
04. Vote: http://reddit.com/user/Stop5G
05. Bookmark: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu
06. Subscribe: http://bitchute.com/exomatrixtv